Welcome to HydraTech Engineered Products
HydraTech provides state of the art technology for trenchless pipe repair in commercial, industrial, and municipal infrastructure. Our team of experienced engineers provides customized solutions that seal, wrap, or reline to save cost and time, with little to no downtime or excavation. HydraTech helps to maintain the integrity of pipe infrastructure in water, sewer, and power utilities, municipalities, transportation and state DOT’s, and the petrochemical & marine industries.
The HydraTech Difference
A one-stop-shop, from initial assessment and custom solutions to engineering, manufacturing, and installation, HydraTech excels at providing turn-key solutions.
- Inspections to help you locate problem areas and spec out solutions;
- Customer Service with a “live” person you can speak to who guides your project from the start to quality completion;
- Engineering Services executed by experienced and knowledgeable teams to customize and ensure the best possible solutions;
- On-Site manufacturing provides total oversight and control to deliver every solution to exact specifications and quality;
- Installations professionally and expedientlyperformed to maintain your infrastructure with no disruption;
- Field Services who are experts in the installation of every HydraTech product solution, who can execute the most difficult and challenging projects while still delivering HydraTech’s high standards of quality and service.
Our Company Values
We, at HydraTech, don’t believe in being wasteful. It is irresponsible to pass on problems when it is possible to solve them right the first time. That’s why we developed a collection of products that reduce waste, involve less down time, and use quality made materials tailored perfectly for each job. When looking for a solution for aging infrastructure, look for a permanent repair, choose HydraTech.
The Seal that Seals From the Inside Out – HydraTite®
For over 20 years, our flagship product, HydraTite®; the Internal Pipe Joint Seal, has been widely used to quickly and easily fix leaking pipe joints. The seal is customized and engineered to effectively seal a pipe from inside to stop both infiltration and exfiltration.HydraTite was developed out of our desire to provide the best solution for pipe repairs that takes less time to complete and is more cost effective than traditional methods.
Contact Us Today To Learn More About Our Products
Click on the “get a quote” button at bottom of the page or call
HydraTech products has been utilized by various power plants, generating stations, and State DOT’s. There are a variety of applications that can be completed with HydraTech products. Our primary applications are done with the HydraTite internal joint seal, and the HydraWrap carbon fiber repair.
Our repairs require little to zero downtime. Many of the HydraTite applications can be performed while a pipe is still in service. The internal joint seals take about one hour for installation. Our HydraWrap can have a pipe back in service within 24 hours.
Given that our main products are point repair systems, we are a much more cost-effective option compared to other methods. Our applications come out to be a fraction of the cost in comparison to the other pipe repair methods.